Background Information About Me

Hello, I am Lanny Berlingieri and have been born and raised in Northeast Ohio in the Akron area. I attended The University of Akron for undergrad, earning my Bachelor's of Science in Accounting (Fall 2006-Fall 2009). 2010 was then approaching quickly and I had to decide on what I was planning to do in the middle of my last semester. I have a full-time offer with Crowe Horwath starting September 2011, which gave me around 21 months in b/w graduating and starting. I therefore took the GMAT and began taking graduate courses this semester (January 2010) towards an MBA in Finance.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Fist Graduate School Exam is 2/17/2010

Hey everyone.  My first actual big-time grad-school exam is this Wednesday in my Strategic Marketing Management course.  It is over quite a lot from setting up business models (like customer value proposition etc), evaluating the product portfolio using techniques such as GE/McKinsey Matrix and the BCG Matrix and some in-depth information on trends occurring in the U.S., along with intense study on the Environmental scanning of the issues that your company is facing - which one's are relevant, which ones you benefit from, which one negatively effects you and what opportunities can derive from it.  I will be studying a little bit from today forward.  I will post after the exam.  Wish me luck! Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment